Saturday, February 19, 2011

i'm scary now!

tik tok, tik tok time is go on... and i'm scary now. today is camping day and tomorrow have public speaking in front alot of people. waiting for the d-day, it pretty nervous. i can't breath when think about it. nak kata takut, tak delah takut sangat. just a little big...... i think lah....

ok, anyway i'm will be one of the OCs in this campus. and maybe i will be the wakil fakluti for my faculty. huhu~ now i'm freak out... maaa~~~ nak nangislah.... hehehehe, aini be serious ok!! now, i'm one of this calon jpp or know better as mpp. i'm must be confident even thou i'm really freak out. i must convince the public why they have to vote me and what is my manifastor to improve uitm in batter way...

wooowww... i'm like politic-ken person. i'm not hopping to win coz i know that as cs people will vote for the senior part 4. how can they choose their wakil from part 2. so, i have to play my role in hear. i don't want do this camping actually, but hep give us money to camping and i have to do it. it alot of money. i don't want take money and use it for my self. want it or not, that is amanah....

so aini, go luck for all. oh, my track line is "cs untuk semua" or "membuat perubahan baru" or "suara komuniti anda..." or what??? i will choose the best... don't forgot the D-day...

my nervous is cooling down...

No comments:

Post a Comment