Tuesday, March 15, 2011

ainie start dizzy...

oit.... what the crazy day.... today, i have quiz calculus 1, and it quit hard that i accepted. hoisss... out of mood. i call my mom and asked her can i follow my friends back to kuantan... and as i accept, she don't allows. i not that i have commitment with my family, and i accept it as my duty... ye lah, kalau bukan anak yang kena buat kerja sape lagi, right???

kekadang i cemburu gan my cousin cause they can go what ever they want without think about others... i can do that i love my family more that my life so kat sini saya dah berkorban ye.... hehehe...terbangga diri lah pulak....

my nenek aka wan still not well. so my mom say like this:

me : ma, boleh tak saya nak ikut kawan balik kuantan... lagi pun i want find my cloth for dinner...
mom: so, nak pegi lah nie???(macam ye tak ye je)
me : of couse lah i want to go???? can i??? (muka hopping gile kot)
mom: kalau tak de aktiviti hujung minggu nie, better kamu balik umah... dari pergi kuantan tu,
better tegok wan....
me : so i can't go right??? (but cakap dalam hati...)

so, when it turn like this, of course no want like it right??? i know that i have commitment, so i can't think only about me??? right????

p/s: why quiz tu susah sangat...
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment