Sunday, October 23, 2011

uitm jengka lagi

안녕, hehe try to write in korea walaupun use mr.google

omo, * in korea again* actually i notice something
the k-pop give a huge impact to all student.
what i can see, all of them including me
we love to use certain words in korea. *perasaan macam korea jap*

btw, actually i write the entry sebab i rindu my senior.
all of them so cool *sistar song* teehee
i never though that i will meet my awesome senior.

i still remember first time i meet them, hehe
kelakar lah jugk, yelah that time i was part 1 lagi kan
time tu i ingat i salah kelas tahu, yelah muke unfamiliar
at that time i baru tahu that their my senior

starting from that i meet all my senior *actually not all* :p
hehe, but im happy to meet all of them.
ingat lagi masa part 1 selalu mintak tolong gan kak erra...
manja kannnnn??? *rase nak slap myself*

pastu minta tolong kat kak nadia,
that time i can't finish my coding *rase nak nangis*
ask kak zila to teach me java and how to remove virus shortcut.

kalau ingat balik, like i depend so much to my senior
aini, right now you are the senior
so growth up! *i mean be mature lah*

dah lah, i might be cry kalau ingat balik
hehe, haha

apa2 pun to my akak2 , nak bagi tahu nie.....
i love u... <3

haritu dah bagi tahu kan??
skarang nie nak cakap....
i miss u....<3

sebenarnya, i tengah malu nie
:P teehee

No comments:

Post a Comment