Saturday, November 26, 2011

it's time

hello world...
teringat pulak masa part 1, i used to writes that words while im make coding.
right now im a senior... kekekeke =p *perasan jap*

is not that im really senior. im just part 4 ;p
haaaa~ to be honest, i really like my senior when i was part 1.
his name is ifran, i call him senior irfan... macam kartun kan?? *silly me =="
he was part 5 and plus he is mpp
so, he mostly like my idol lah... i want be just like him! *encourage myself*

time past so fast, now im part 4 and also one of the members in mpp *im mpp, o.k.*
i hope that i can apply it once day... kalau boleh lah...

habis je that MDS, balik rumah collapse untill the next day...
i put alot if effort on that MDS, and Allhamdulilah they proud of us *me and tasha*
sumpah cakap, happy gile kot...
yelah, when you do something that other appreciate it, of cause berbunga2 hati tu kan...

same goes to me ;)
and now it time to study... hope that i can reach the dean list!!!
hohoho ;D

aini, chayok2
<3 u all
=p

No comments:

Post a Comment